The 4HumanCare project is rolled as a humanitarian solution to support refugee individuals and families to meet their most basic needs such as Housing, Feeding and access to water, HealthCare etc.
We are the Coordinators and the main Suppliers of the raw material and the ready to use products to offer a turn-key solution to this huge problem.
We undertake the 4HumanCare project for refugees and migrants.
The Project is divided into 2 phases:
Phase 1 Covering the basic refugee/migrant families and/or individuals human needs:- Housing in organized Refugee Shelters, providing for peoples' safety and security - Access to fresh water, proper food, sanitary facilities, electricity, telecommunications.
Phase 2 Support of peoples' Creativity, Socialization, Reintegration in their new home environment and new life for as long as required
We undertake the creation of Shelters according to the standards of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR: The United Nations Refugee Agency).
In collaboration with governmental organizations and/or non-profit organizations (NGOs) we design and supply the raw materials and products as these are needed for the full development and operation of the Shelters structures (turnkey solutions)
We build and organize Shelters
We build the Shelters (Design, supply of raw materials and finished products as required for full development and internal operation of hosting structures in areas available) in order to accommodate refugees and migrants.
- Security Fencing NATO type, along with security monitoring, access control and alarming systems
- ISOBOX Container type Self-contained Refugee Houses (standard 20ft and 40ft) fully autonomously equipped on the basis of the minor social unit (family / 4-5 persons) and larger compartments for individuals (men/women and unattended children)
- Central meals preparation labs, meals distribution centers and restaurants
- Kindergartens - Schools
- First aid / Medic stations
- Prayer Houses according to cultural / religious demands
- Indoor entertainment / social gathering rooms
- Roads network, sewage/drainage infrastructure and plug & play readiness for houses, main facilities electricity / telephony / Internet within the Shelter area
- Playgrounds, parks, sports grounds
- Central warehouses / distribution centers
- Fire fighting stations (prevention and suppression)
- Internal Mini Markets
- Security stations / Administration management facilities... many other facilities according to the needs and Shelters population (case by case)
The shelters we design and build provide the possibility of long term stay and social re-integration of the refugees and the migrants, focusing on issues of self-reliance, through education and employment prospects generation.
We provide all the basic benefits for a well living,
- Quality feeding (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) categorized by Religion, Age and Special Occasions
(e.g. Pregnant Women, Diabetics etc.).
- Adequate logistics support for timely food preparation / distribution / cleanness and so forth on a 24/7 basis.
- Freshwater, Sewage, Electricity, telecommunications facilities
- Garbage management
- Sanitary facilities
- Medical preventive care, first aid
- Incoming / outgoing logistics & supply chain control
We provide security and safety
- Identification, command & control areas.
-Security stations for visual and digital input / output control
- High technology security means
- Policing and means of dealing with and combating crime
- Refugee/migrants registration by nationality, age, gender, name, registration date
- Monitoring / Safeguarding of the area
- Access control and immediate intervention systems
We support the UN programs
- Psychological support for the integration into the new lifestyle
- Medical care, treatment
- Employment, Creativity, Work
- Allowances for the elderly, pregnant women and those unable to work